Class notes 11/15
- The idea of creating images has been around for a really long time.
- People have manipulated the images of photos to find a better picture
- people put to images together to make a more powerful photo
- combined photos are composites
- the fight of doctored photos have existed for a long time.
- Pictures give power but if they are not true they can be bad
- individual images can have huge impacts
- uses of images creates myths through good usage
- tools of persuasion
- the use of photos can create myths about people
- the use of photos can make fun of people, because photos can be taken at anytime
- modern presidents have had the ability to influence how their photos are taken.
- Presidents have influenced the use of good images in the background
- some photos can point out wrongs of society
- muckraking sometimes does not help anything
- this wave of new media has not profession people making sensation images
- the study of the human condition have been around for a really long time. People want to see what we actually are
- The bike riders is a very famous book that told the story of a biker gang
- Some of these photos were very primitive. It involved very personal acts being published
- some people use the aspect of new media to influence the relationship of people to the land
- lots of photos of bad conditions have change our society
- some images of real life things are pretty creazy
- Money power respect
- brenda ann something. Look it up
- media storm is a way to connect people to images, its a very interesting thing
- the creator of media storm is a huge success
- media storm connects people to
- Pictures have power. Pictures can create a truth for people to believe or follow. A properly created photo can invoke feelings far beyond what the actual photo is. That power is used often by advertisers and public relations people to create a positive image. What they do is not lying, they manipulate. They can manipulate what they have to create something new. I think the better use of what you have, the better off you will be. These advertisers use what they have to its fullest extent and it shows.