Class notes 11/12
- film truth
- the film showed the truth because it was in a real space
- russians pioneered the field of making films in which people traveled around and made a film that was on the sense
- Harold Edgerton invents the electronic flash
- stereoscopic light takes slow photos
- flashing of quarter moving. Its cool!
- Sound tripper allows for pictures at a current moment
- shutters can change the truth that people see
- the quality of the image can improve with good shutters and pictures
- some of these photos were interesting and people liked it. People were drawing in the air and you could see image in the air.
- Some of these photos were taking a lot of issues to make a cool photo.
- Isador duncan
- environmental portraits are incorporating people with images
- there was this one photo in which a person was wearing a gown which created a real bluing effect
- photos can be really cool but true at the same time
- realistic photos create cool images. But lying in those photos is not good.
- paparazzo became to exist
- the images of people interacting with lower and higher classes are really funny
The invention of a timed shutter allowed for the manipulation of how the truth of a image was shown. This shutters allowed for pictures at such a speed that a human eye could never see. In a way, we began to see things like never before. I would like to see where our technologies from where they are now because the development from what cameras were to what we have now, is ridiculous. I just wonder where we will end up.