- should people live forever?
- I think not. Its wrong
- some people want to.
- Brings back to what makes people what to live forever
- over population
- ethics of being human
- agriculture revolution is almost the same as the information revolution
- global is as good as local
- people could grow their own food but is iffy because people are lazy
- what is catch 22?
- its a lose lose situation. People who think they are crazy are prob sane. While people who think they are sane are crazy
- simplistic is overly simple while simplicity is simple in its form
- people who grow their own food can rely on themselves to eat
- sharing depends on the use. Someone who has something should only use it for themselves but if you use it with other it is abused
- when people become really famous they make their own company’s
This class was very interesting. i enjoyed hearing other peoples thoughts and ideas even if I did not agree with them. Some ideas like Jolies were very controversial with in the room and it was fun to talk about them. I like that we began to talk about ethics because i enjoy speaking about those. My ideas are very strong and i like to discuss them.